Friday, November 27, 2009

Lil Wayne: No Ceilings Mixtape


I finally got Lil Wayne's Mixtape and to me its CRAZYY!! Very Creative to me using old beats that make the original song sound a little less attractive, in a musical sense but that's just my oppinion on it.. but judge for yourself.

01.Swag Surf**
2.Ice Cream
03.D.O.A.
04.Skit Feat. Gudda Gudda
05.Wasted
06.Watch My Shoes
07.Break Up Feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda**
08.Banned From T.V.
09.Throw It In The Bag
10.That’s All I Have Feat. Tyga & Zipp
11.Skit Feat. Shanell
12.Wayne On Me
13.I’m Good Feat. Lucci Lou
14.Poke Her Face. Feat Jae Millz
15.Run This Town
16.I Got No Ceilings
17.Skit End
18.No Ceilings Feat. Birdman
19.Oh Let’s Do It
20.Single**
21.Sweet Dreams (Beyonce Feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne)**

** Faith W.O Work Is DEAD**
MZ. Hi-TOP

2 comments:

  1. Come check out and follow my blog tamarahorton.blogspot.com

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i'm having a great giveaway on my blog. check it out.

    ReplyDelete